Student RegistrationPublished by heather.balli on Thu, 07/06/2017 - 08:44
July 6, 2017
Meadow Brook Parents,
I hope you are having a fantastic summer! This year as a district we are looking forward to online registration. We hope this will simplify the registration process and make it more convenient for all of you.
I want to make you aware that online registration is now available on our Meadow Brook webpage. I would like to encourage you to take advantage of online registration. The registration link can easily be found on the left side of the school’s main webpage (highlighted in green), or you can simply go to http://meadowbrook.nebo.edu/registration. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or come into the school for assistance. Our summer office hours are Monday through Thursday 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Meadow Brook will also hold a walk-in registration day at the school on August 1st from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. The following will need to attend:
- First time Meadow Brook students are required to bring documentation.
- Returning students with changes to custody, medical, or residency status will need to bring in documentation.
- For those who did not complete online registration and need our computer lab to do so.
Class Placement Information
Class placement information will be shared with those who have registered beginning July 31st. We invite you to locate this information on SIS (http://www.nebo.edu/parents/sis), or you are welcome to call the school office.
Our PTA will be available during the Open House on August 21st. As a school, we appreciate all the support we receive from PTA members and would encourage you to sign up with the PTA to get involved.
- Online registration opens July 5th
- Walk-in registration— August 1st from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Class placement information will be shared starting July 31st
- School Open House – Monday, August 21 (more information to come later)
- First day of school (1st – 6th grade students) – Tuesday, August 22nd, 9:00 am
- First day of kindergarten – Tuesday, August 29th
I am very excited to get to know you and your children!
Heather Balli, Principal